Wine, Truffle, Cheese at Fiorini
by Marieke Nooder
Fiorini Wine Estate
AZIENDA AGRARIA FIORINI di FIORINI CARLA (www.fioriniwines.it).
Enjoy the great hospitality of your hosts, the Fiorini family, fantastic wines to taste, cooking and many local specialities. This is a superb way to enjoy the lovely heart of Italy.Look what they have to offer...
- Cooking in small and large groups with a private chef at the Agriturismo of the Fiorini family.
- Cooking in the open with a panoramic view over Montemaggiore al Metauro and the Fano sea, together with the owner of a wonderful local restaurant and her italian ’mamma’.
- Private lunch in the garden with fresh pasta and truffle sauce, wine and coffee. Beautiful views of Montemaggiore al Metauro and the Fano sea
- Stay at the B & B Casa Rondi in Mondavio
- Visit the ( inter )national gastronomy show of goat’s milk cheese.
- Lunch in the gardens of a medieval town.
- Visit and tour around a local cheese factory: production of Ricotta, Mozzarella and Pecorino cheese.
- Dinner, in an atmosphere of merry hospitality, at an Osteria situated within the historical city walls of the medieval town of Barchi with panoramic views.
- Visit to the Agriturismo of a beekeeper. Special honey.
- Truffles Day: visit to the Arts town of Urbino
with its historical centre and reception in an air of hospitality. Lunch at a 14th century restaurant: on the menu truffle dishes, cheese plates, salami, ham etc. with a glass of Fiorini wine.
For more contact them through their website or contact the organizer, Marieke at email@example.com